Private lessons are suitable for those wanting personal attention to their dancing. Lessons are available for Salsa, Bachata, Cha Cha, Brazilian Zouk, Brazilian Samba, Performance coaching, Competition coaching, Wedding dance, Choreography and more.
Lessons can be done 1-on-1, 2-on-1 (two people and one instructor) or 2-on-2 (two people and two instructors). A couple is considered as one leader and one follower. In a private lesson the attention is 100% on you. We can concentrate on your individual needs and attend to details that are not possible in a group class situation.
Every individual have their own special needs when wanting to excel with their dancing, therefore private lessons are a huge benefit and are highly recommended. See below for some reasons on why private lesson could be of benefit to you and our different packages available.
Reasons for Private Lessons
- Comfortable way of learning.
- Students get 100% of instructors attention.
- Customized for the students individual needs.
- The lessons progress at the students individual pace.
- Catch up to the current term if you are late with registering for a course.
- Asses your dance level according to the Latinissimo dance curriculum.
- Accelerate your learning to progress to the next level of classes sooner.
- Performance and/or competition coaching.
- Determine class level best suited for you.
- Wedding dance.
Book For lesson bookings please contact us by email,
or call/text 0210 29 88 164.
Got a group of people 3, 4, 5, 10 people wanting private tuition? Please contact us for Semi Private Lessons (3 people or more or corporate group activities).
Private Lesson Pricing
1 Private Lesson
$70Per person. Min 2ppl. Best deal for one (1) private lesson!
2-on-1 (two people - one instructor) $70/person
2-on-2 (two people - two instructors) $100/instructor
1-on-1 (one person - one instructor) $140
Lesson to be paid prior to lesson commencement
Lesson is 60min in length
5+ Private Lessons
$60Get a package deal when purchasing 5+ lessons!
2-on-1 (two ppl - one instruc.) $60/lesson/person
2-on-2 (two ppl - two instruct.) $90/instruc./lesson
1-on-1 (one person - one instruc.) $120/lesson
Lessons to be paid in full prior to commencement
Lessons to be completed within 10 week period